Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices turkey bacon
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- Hard-cooked egg whites, chopped
- 2 slices avocado (1/4 avocado), chopped
- Cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, sliced
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Lemon wedge
1. Cook bacon in microwave by placing stripes on doubled paper towel and cooking on high for 1 minute.
2. Check and arrange bacon for uniform cooking and continue for another minute (Or place bacon in cold fraying pan and cook over low heat; turn often, remove grease, and cook until desired crispness.)
3. Place lettuce in salad bowl and crumble in bacon.
4. Add remaining salad ingredients.
5. Drizzle with vinegar and sprinkle with lemon.