Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon ginger-root, grated
- 3 ounces cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon pistachios
- 2 tablespoons granny smith apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red grapes, quartered
- 2 large endive leaves
1. Combine yogurt, vinegar, honey, and ginger-root in medium bowl.
2. Add chicken, pistachios, and apple. Mix well. Gently stir in grapes until just combined.
3. Peel 2 largest leaves from endive, wash. Spread chicken salad among two leaves and enjoy.